Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Blue

Today was not a good day for me
my lecturer paid a visit to my office
and my manager non stop complaining about the attendance
what the hell!!!!
i took sick leave and i had replace my leave la~!
SHE kept saying our university (to be exactly our school) doing things or manage things not in a proper way la~and our lecturer not concern about us la~dump us just like that for the whole 6 months and also not giving them a proper guidelines what should they do la~bla bla bla~

and the WORST!!!! she really got a high expectation from us~apa ni??? she expects us to work like her??? workaholic! have to come in by 8am and back home by 8pm....like that only consider got PASSION!!!

Plz lor..i am only a student attachment~i also tried my best~~please don't expect i come out something like YOU la~if i can i no need to study liao~i can continue my PhD right now~

Probably u no need to pak tor or accompany your family...but i have a family here~i need to be at home after my work~i meant 5.30pm...i don't mind work OT but can't you just be considerate abit la~~i took leave you compaint, but i work more you senyap senyap~~BOSS is like that de meh?sigh~~~~

Anyway~~cukup la~~i don't want to talk about HER ~~
NO EYE TO SEE
its enough!

1 comment:

神秘人 said...

dun worry. sure can get A if u wan.