Monday, July 6, 2009

Flying off in 4 hours

Packing my luggage,
only then i realize what my friend told me was so true
i am really a woman
i almost need to move my whole wardrobe back to Sabah
with 6 pairs of shoes, my big cosmetic bag, my dozen of Rocky etc
by the way, i am checking my flight ticket during raya holiday
might be flying back to KL,
due to some reason :P
(my dad somehow very sad, i knew he is the one miss me the most
and my mum was hugging me this morning...)
this is the reason why i need to book my ticket even before i fly off today
swt swt swt

Good bye to my relatives in Penang
my cousins, my nephews, my niecesss
u all had given me the best memories in this six months
i love u all so much

Good bye to my frenssss in KL too
thanks for the good times here when i was in KL
keep in touch ya~!

1 comment:

Noname said...

Rocky no need bring back, leave them here...