Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Imma miss freedom!

I never realized I would miss Sabah that much until recently I came back KL for good. Every moment I had in Sabah was fantastic and awesome. Even thought without transportation, I enjoyed walking, without tall building, I enjoyed the sea and mountain, without highway, I enjoyed the peaceful road with few cars.
I used to have abnormal lifestyle in Sabah, slept at 5am and woke up at 11am, I nap at 4pm till 8pm, I had my dinner at 9pm and supper at 3am. I miss having friends around me, cheering me up, chat-chatting anytime anywhere. Not to be missed, movie after dinner or seaside strolling. Reporting daily life to parent is totally out of the list! No complaint, No nagging, No making noise from mum!!!! 
Everyday, I sure get complaints, I go out too much with friends, I use my laptop too much, I look at the laptop too much, I online too much, I sleep too long, I nap too long, I didn't put my shoes properly in the rack, I didn't throw dirty laundry into basket, I didn't hang my cloth in the proper place. Gosh! I need time to switch myself back to HOME-GIRL. Can I really do it? I do not know, I just too used to live my life without much noise for 4 years. 
Imma miss my laptop on for 24 hours
Imma miss movie every week
Imma miss drinking session at night
Imma miss Ah gua peeping with friends
Imma miss Mac D breakfast at 4am
Imma miss Mac D supper at 2am
I MISS MY FREEDOM!

2 comments:

carol said...

lucky i go back stil in melaka nyeh nyeh nyeh

cHeRyL said...

Damn it! I gonna move to Melaka stay with you soon!