Monday, August 16, 2010

My 1st day

Just a very brief updates about my 1st day in Delfi. I had my training the whole day which I kinda enjoy because I get to try all the food products including my love one, Hershey, meiji biscuit from Japan, Goya chocolate from Philipine and many more. Sadly, through out the training, my left ear in, but right ear out, brain totally not functioning and could not even digest the tuition given. And my mouth could not stop eating the chocolates and fingers!


As a nutritional representative, I was required to know the Standard Operation Procedure, and all sorts of sales term which made me blur the whole day! ( to all my juniors, marketing that you guys learn in uni doesn't help, in real working world, it is much more complicated!)


Lets go through my "syllabus" 
Under the Account department, i was taught about basic financial accounting, claims, FOC code, stock take.
Under operation, purchasing procedures, contract price and discount, good returned voucher, stock balance 9inventory management)
SOP- sales order and returns, historical document details, daily sales report and ranked sales, SOP transaction report, loss sales report!


Ok, enough of the marketing terms! Those words are aliens to me!
Wish me all the best for tomorrow half day training, and all the very best to myself. I just hope I can cope with the work loads given and start to spend my 1st month pay! Ciaozzz

1 comment:

hueycze said...

all the best for everyting o!!
cheers~