Tuesday, December 6, 2011

【那些年,我們一起追的女孩】電影主題曲《那些年》官方正式MV


Hi dear friends, it has been a long time since I updated my blog.

Busy month for me to chase sales lar, that's why when I have time I try to relax without touching my laptop...now that I have time to keep you guys updated.

I believed everyone must have been watching this movie < You are an apple of my eye>
OH MY GOSH! The theme song is driving me crazy! I have been listening non stop day and night. I just love it don't ask me why!

Actually this movie doesn't really give me a big hu-ha as I do not have any lovey dovey story during high school. However, what really touched my heart was the part where the main actor said : When you really really love a girl, you will wish her all the very best and have a blessed life with her love one even thought you are not with her anymore.
如果你真的很喜歡一個女孩,當她有人疼、有人愛、你會真心真意的祝福她。♥



No comments: