Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hiking in Bukit Padang

As per request by some of my west Malaysia friends (who do not know how to read chinese) ...i really want to say thank you for keep updating with me ( i really don't know my kl friends do actually read my blog). Thus, i decided to spent some extra time to write my post in two version which are in chinese and also english :)
So, my post here was about my hiking to Bukit Padang situated in Sabah, somewhere near penampang..I was so excited and I woke up at 2.30am, waiting eagerly to get ready for my little small trip with my SIU members. Thanks for those who attend this activity sacrificing their sleeping time....

Here we were in the peak, waiting for sunrise...its still 5am...nothing much we can do as the sky was still dark..so we camwhore-ing and chit chatting

Walk further down, trying to catch the sunrise moment
With my SIU girls
We wanted to capture the orangy sky, but the effect was not as nice as i predicted

My 1st hiking after i climbed Mount Kinabalu...loss my stamina, luckily my friends encouraged me to continue, if not i would not have done it
Girls wanted to take photo
A gang of us, who just love outdoor activities and also photo shooting
As the sky shine, we balik and everyone can't wait for breakfast!

No comments: