Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 May 2010

Date: 3 May 2010
Remaining day in Sabah: 22 days

The view outside my Kingfisher house early in the morning at 7. The building on the right is the famous building in Sabah- Wisma Tun Mustapha. Kingfisher area is connected to the main road through a bridge. I so gonna miss this place so much.
This was the second time i had dim sum as breakfast within 4 years in Sabah and it so gonna be my last time! This crazy dim sum place caused a big hole in my pocket. This restaurant was claimed to be the best dim sum place in KK. But it turned out, i felt nothing special and it doesn't worth at all. Each one of us paid RM 20 just for a few dishes.
However, we had a great time there.
Look at my blur face. I was awaken up both my roommies.

My favourite dim sum goes to Wu Kok (Yam fritter).
But, i still prefer those with darker soya sauce and green peas.

In the afternoon, Ping suggested we studied in Starbucks. Do you think its a good idea???

Takdahhh, it turned out Ping reading Breeze mag and savored her Mocha Frap

And I am the one being emo. Sometimes, I love being emo. It makes me think, learn and revise what I need to complete in my life.

At night, four of us had Steamboat with Anand and Calvin.
This would be the last time we gathered and chat chatting about cars, photography and foods!
Imma love pork rind
Imma showing you spicy ball

Bestties forever

After steamboat, we played pool. I busy playing with Calvin's 7D. Imma love 7D!

No comments: