Saturday, May 1, 2010

My little sista part 2

Don't laugh or freak out when you see this photo
I have no idea how the hell my sista managed to dig out the N years photo
Luckily i have one in my purse
Nahhhh!!! This is the one i edited for you~~~
People used to said we were twins
We looked alike when we were young
(Even now people still said we are twins, just that i might be the one retarded in growth, she is giant and i am dwarf )
Anyway, i don't think we looked alike
I am the one with dimple and without ear pierce
Internally, she has bigger brain and smarter brain than me
This is why she is in India and i was thrown to Sabah
But, who cares, i enjoy my life here better!


I laughed my lung out when i read her post
This is what she wrote:

**SISTERHOOD ROCKS!!

Anyway it’s great to reminiscent about good ol’ times.

I missed sitting on you (since i’m way bigger :p) and seeing you protest in vain Hahahahaa!! And hearing your stupid excuse of not being able to breathe to get me off your back but hey! guess what? I’m not that dumb to trust you! So I’d continued sitting no matter how red your face turned into(like tomato)..ignoring the screams of pain and fake acts of gasping for air (interlaced with smiles and laughter so I know you are faking it!)

I didn't fake it! I think i knew why i am so small in size now.It might be you always sit on me which make me cannot grow tall! AND I really cannot breath when your whole body almost covered my body! WTH =.=



2 comments:

さやろん said...

HAHHAHA wei really look alike lorr..but after that i grew taller because i eat more than u and i exercise more than u..u so kecik like daddy size..im like mum bigger than u hahahahahaha

cHeRyL said...

hahaha!
I keep laughing when i read these posts, especially the one you wrote~~beh tahan a!