Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a day!

Today my sister bugged me early in the morning
asked me to help her buy air ticket
I woke up with blur brain and face
haven even brushed my teeth
I started to click at Air Asia page (I hope I didn't make mistake in flight selection)
Asia Asia really good in marketing strategy, with all the hidden charges!!!!
***Salute to you lah Tony***It eventually sums up to a total of RM 239 (actual price RM 199)
Anyone out there who wish to start a business can learn that from Tony Fernandez


After that, my roommates started to play No-Sound Game
Everyone in the room need to keep silent for 2 hours
Whoever talk will need to belanja makan
Plus, me n Ruth gonna have our paper tomorrow
we were not allowed to play MSN n FACEBOOK
What a challenge to me!
When i was about to start study
Kenny boy sms-ed me, asked about my exam (blur feller! paper tomorrow lah!)
Vez sms-ed me asked my whereabout
I was complaining my boredom
Surprisingly
Both said the same things to me!
Here are the conversation

Me: I feel like dying without FB n MSN. Total loss of communication from the world!
Kenny boy: Haha..I think they should do the same to your handphone. This is called concentration.
Vez : Haha! Good job! Ur roommate should keep you away from your handphone also.


What?!?!?! Ok, i think i should utilize my brain more than my mouth!



No comments: