Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Beef burger @ Firefly

One of the hits hanging place in KK aka Times Square!
My KL friends, DO NOT get me wrong, not KL times square!
This is a place like Mont Kiara.
Cozy environment, BUT not as happening as in KL lepak place.
FIRE FLY~~~~nothing related to fly fm the radio station
simply FIRE FLY, bar and grill
We had calamari ring with tar tar sauce
the squid is fresh, served hot!
RM 10.50

We also ordered pork alfredo
the veggies as side dish is ok
porky is juicy, with the melted cheese. Taste good. Rated: 4/5

This is the main course that is recommended by many KK food bloggers. I had been craving for fresh beef burger, then i got some info from a uni friend telling me they served nice beef burger.
SO, i tried. This wasn't really up to my eating standard. The beef was not juicy.
BUT BUT BUT
I would rated it 3.5/5.
After that i found out, they do not have quality control in their beef topped.
The one my friend was juicy but mine was too dried.Maybe standard drop :(
Take a closer look.
The crinkle fries was too good! The cheese melted at the right place.
Bread was soft and overall...need not further explanation!
RM 15.90
Another view of the crinkle fries


5 comments:

Elsa said...

yeah, i reckon they dont control their food quality up to standard, or simple we girls tend to eat juicier food.
I mean, suwei and I went there and mine turned out to be dry and his was juicy. So yeah. tht's why.

hueycze said...

Hey friend~
Long time no c~
how have u been lately?
hope everything is doing great on u!

cHeRyL said...

elsa, still i am thinking how is that possible no quality control, they should have order the same type of beef from same supplier...
i might tried it again

hueycze, so so long time din see u dy!!! u can update me in my blog ya!

Elsa said...

i think it's more like the cooking part that screwed the patties. overly cooked i suggest. yeah, me too, shall give a second chance next time :)

さやろん said...

hey sooo nice..i also want beef..so long no eat ad..almost one year!! ahhahahaahha