Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peking duck @King Hu Tanjung Aru

As i said, i would be MIA aka Missing In Action for a few days
But, I found a new way to release my stress>>> Blogging!!!
Looked back my food album would healed my home sick
I started to miss my papa n mama. They always brought me for good food
and thanks papa for teaching me how to eat around!
Stop emo-ing, ok!
Now lets see what good food i have eaten in KK this time
Yuppie, PEKING DUCK!

Whole duck which cost RM70, Half duck RM 35.
Comes with popiah skin, Spring Onion, Sweet sauce.
The bone of duck will be used to make duck soup with creamy color. Super tasteful and yummy!



I always love mantao, especially deep fried mantao. Crispiness on outer layer and the soft texture inner made me drool *****It goes well with porky sauce. Some sauce called Tong Bo Rou.
But, if you do not like food made with flour dough, you might not interested in this.


Peking duck! Tempting appealing right?
Boneless, moreish, chewiness and juiciness i would say


This is how we eat peking duck. One slice of duck meat, spring onion and a little scoop of sweet sauce.
Rated: 4.5/5
Price: 4/5

No comments: