Thursday, March 25, 2010

Supper@ How Lee..Tenom specialty

My KK friend decided to take me for supper to release my tension. After we had our supper we headed to Kg Air to see Ah gua. I knew this sounds stupid but we did enjoy the show..LOL
He brought me to How Lee Restaurant which is famous for its seafood porridge and Tenom Noodle. Last year, i used to brought my dear cousin and also Kl friend to try on their specialty Tenom Mee, They gave a good feedback for me. Thus, i knew it would be a good place for Food hunter out there!
This is the famous seafood porridge
Need not further explanation for KK people
Specialty with seaweed as topping

Wat dat ho! Thick gravy, tastiness suit my taste bud, although i still hope it would somehow taste like Butterworth tua pan! Fresh prawns, fish fillets with a lot vegetable on top! Rated 3.8/5

This is the soup i want to recommend. Chun juan chai geng ( mandarin)
Means like spring roll with vegetable soup. Not the spring roll we normally eaten.
This spring roll outer layer made of egg, something like fu chok, and inner stuffed with porky.
According to my friend, the boss is orang Tenom. This is Tenom food lah bahh

Closer look! This soup really surprised me! I eaten so many times and i never knew they selling this! Soup based so sweet and taste like prawn soup....Rated 4.5/5
Next time if you happened to eat there...please try!

No comments: